- Early identification of those infected before they become infectious.
- Orders of magnitude more sensitive than current tests, leading to fewer false negatives.
- Enabling safe and high-confidence reopening of businesses and schools.
- Self-collected, saliva-based test minimizes individual discomfort and organizational disruption.
- Eliminates the need for specialized collection personnel.
- Provides a superior sample source for viral detection.
- Tens-of-thousands of results per day per AMPD module.
- 24 hour standard time to result, with same-day reporting possible.
- Angstrom's goal is to deliver more than 1,000,000 results per day in 2021.
- Definitive accuracy and 24-hour turnaround at less than 25% of the cost of current PCR diagnostics
- Unrivaled ability to add target pathogens without sacrificing throughput or accuracy, and without a material change in costs
- SARS-CoV-2 (October 2020)
- SARS-CoV-2 + Influenza A/B (Q4 2020)
- Respiratory Panel (By Early 2021)